The RWCC is a private club for Members only. Our grounds are owned by you, the member, and are to be used to enjoy and learn about nature and wildlife. Our grounds are a rare
and valuable sanctuary that must be protected from abuse, ensuring education, and enjoyment for years to come. Your Board of Directors manages this area with the advice of
The Department of Conservation and several independent specialists representing Wildlife, Forestry, and Fish.
Below are our club
rules for the grounds and lakes. Please respect and obey our rules and report
any violators to the Caretakers or Board Members,
our Caretaker can be reached by dialing 732-2808. Any violator of any rule will be asked to leave the grounds and may be subject to loss of membership.
All Club Grounds are considered Wildlife Sanctuaries; therefore no wildlife or wildlife habitat is to be disturbed under any conditions or for any reason.
1. RWCC is a private club for members only. You must carry your membership card while on Club grounds and provide proof of ownership if requested.
Card holding members will be responsible for their actions as well as family members and guests.
2. Non-members may visit the Grounds on one occasion as a guest. Any visits thereafter will require a membership.
3. The use of all firearms or archery equipment is restricted to their designated range areas only.
4. The grounds speed limit is 15mph, strictly enforced. No motorized vehicles are to be operated on the grounds other than designated roadways.
5. No abuse of alcohol, excessive noise, or intimidating behavior is allowed anywhere within the club.
Lake Rules: Fish Daily Limits Min. Length
1. Fishing hours 6:00am –10:00pm Bass 3 14"
2. No gas motors allowed on either lake. Walleye 2 16"
3. No swimming allowed on either lake. Crappie 4 10"
4. Minnows are not an allowed bait. Blue Gill, Catfish, and all other species not listed
5. All Bass caught prior to June 10thmust be are not subject to Club limits or length regulation.
released. "Daily limits are per membership, NOT per person!"
6. Life jackets are required in all boats or canoes.
7. All State and Federal laws must be observed.
Camping Rules: Camping Fees:
1. Camping must be in designated areas only. Members: $ 5.00 Per night per family
2. Fires are to be in steel fire rings or concrete pads Non-Member 10.00 “
in designated camping sites only. Fire Wood 10.00 Per 25 pieces
3. No gas generators are to be used after 10:00pm Non-Member's are allowed one camping visit per
4. Campers 16 and under must be adult accompanied. year, and must be accompanied by a regular member.
Use of the rifle range requires membership, an additional annual Range fee, and a State of Illinois FOID card. Only members with the FOID and current
range membership card are eligible for range use. Non-Member guests are never allowed to use the range. Range rules will be posted and are available
upon request from Board Members or Caretaker. The shooting range will be closed the day of our “Kids Fishing Derby”.
For complete information of the rules and pricing contact Linda at the above number. Only members are allowed to rent the Club House facility.
Boat rack space is available for a $25.00 a year fee. Rack space is for small boats only and if not paid yearly, boat must be removed from Grounds by owner,
or will be disposed of by Club.